Fuss-Free Fresh Bridal Bouquet
Flowers shouldn't be a headache during wedding planning. This listing is for the fuss-free: tick something off your to-do by the hour and enjoy free delivery! For the bride tribe looking for a practical gift, this makes a perfect surprise, too. If you like my flower style (feel free to view instagram highlights), simply describe your colour palette and leave the rest to me.
1. Pick your colour.
Let me know your favourite colour, your groom's, or a general scheme (Pic 3 has some examples). Telling me what you don't like works too.
2. Tell me your thoughts on foliage.
Love it, hate it, ambivalent? I'll adjust accordingly.
3. Pick your bouquet shape.
A traditional round posy, or the new classic fan-shape? Do you like a more freeform sprawl? Feel free to include descriptions of your location and style e.g. "something wild since I'm shooting in Coney island".
- Loose hair florals, upon request (fixed token amount, kindly no specifics)
- Glass vase to store bouquet
- Delivery within slated timeslots. Specific timings require a separate top up of roughly $20, DM on Instagram to arrange.
- Matching Groom's boutonniere (last picture): $25
(To purchase more boutounnieres or corsages, leave a note at checkout and I will be in touch)
- Phalaenopsis cascade/upgrade to premium flowers eg. peonies/David Austin roses (last 4 bouquet pictures): $40
- Change satin ribbon to 1.3yards of 1.5-2"w matching hand-dyed silk ribbon: $25 (perfect for shoots, if you love how the ribbon flutters!)
I will craft your bouquet using at least 6 types of seasonal blooms/foliage. You will not receive the same bouquet as the pictures as I curate each according to your preferences. I seek your trust in the (very) rare event that supply issues cause flower unavailability, I will still fulfil your order to the best of the brief.
Once your order is placed, all you have to do is wait for your bouquet to arrive. I kindly ask that you do not request further discussion as this price is reduced from fully bespoke rates. Here, flexibility brings cost efficiency without compromising on style and quality.