As a bespoke florist, I love chatting with brides - but it isn't for everyone. Flowers shouldn't be a headache if you've got tons more planning on your plate.
For the fuss-free bride who wants something gorgeously cost-efficient, tick something off your wedding list by the hour. For the bride tribe looking for a practical gift, this bouquet's perfect for last-minute solemnisations as I take orders up to 2 days' notice. BTW, doorstep courier delivery's included.
How to order:
1. Pick your colour.
Let me know your favourite colour, your groom's, or a general scheme (refer to Pic 2 for some examples). Telling me what you don't want works too.
2. Tell me your thoughts on foliage.
Love it, hate it, ambivalent? I'll adjust accordingly.
3. Pick your bouquet shape.
A traditional round posy, or the new classic fan-shape? Do you like a more freeform sprawl? Almost anything goes. Feel free to include descriptions of your location and style e.g. "something wild since I'm shooting in Coney island".
- Loose hair florals, upon request (fixed token amount, kindly no specifics. Please indicate if you need them in comments or I will not include them to avoid wastage, thank you!)
- Glass vase to store bouquet (reduce waste if you have a vase at home- please indicate as well & I will pack your bouquet in a water bag instead)
- Delivery within 4h timeslot
- Matching Groom's boutonniere: $15; e.g. in last pic
(To purchase more boutounnieres or corsages, simply email me)
- Phalaenopsis cascade/upgrade to premium flowers eg. peonies/very premium & David Austin roses (last two bouquet pictures): $40
- Upgrade to 2.5", hand-dyed silk ribbon: $25 (perfect for shoots, if you love how the ribbon flutters!)
I will craft your bouquet using 5-6 types of seasonal blooms/foliage. You will not receive the same bouquet as the pictures as I curate each according to your preferences. In the (very) rare event that supply issues cause flower unavailability, I will contact you ASAP.
Once your order is placed, all you have to do is wait for your bouquet to arrive. I kindly ask that you do not request further discussion as this price is reduced from fully bespoke rates. Here, flexibility brings cost efficiency without compromising on style and the natural beauty of flowers. I'm excited to create your bouquet!
Fuss-Free Bridal Bouquet
At 5AM I prioritise bloom freshness, hence the focus on flower seasonality. Your bouquet will arrive packed carefully in water; all you need to do is place it in your air-conditioned room for the night.
When you're not using the bouquet: place in a vase/container of water.
After your wedding: give the stems a diagonal trim 1-2cm from the bottom and place in fresh water. Change the water and trim daily/every alternate day for best results. You may also choose to dry your bouquet by hanging it upside down in a dry area.
Should a change of date occur for any reason, you may request for a free change by 2020 as long as 15 days' notice is given in writing (email). I kindly ask that you inform me as soon as possible in such an event. If I am unavailable on your new date, you may convert the full price into store credit.
If I have already purchased bouquet materials (last-min cancellation), this cost is non-refundable. You can opt to receive these already-purchased flowers in bouquet or vase form/s at respective cost.